ALWAYS SEEN BY PEDIATRICIAN - TAKING NEW PATIENTS
ERICA PAEZ, M.D. - FAAP is a graduate of the Universidad de Antioquia, Medellin - Colombia. She completed her pediatric residency training at Cooper University Hospital and has been actively involved in teaching students and residents. She has practiced medicine in NJ, SC, and South GA.
She understands that treating children is a delicate balance of knowledge, compassion and experience. Her love for teaching allows her to help children and their families when they come for a wellness exam or sick visits.
- Information about developmental concerns
- Parenting guidance/support "parenting isn't always easy" : the sleepless nights, the messy house, the noise!
- It is important that parents and caregivers have a trusted clinician they can turn to whether they are looking for general information related to their child's health or an specific issue.
Working in pediatrics, getting a child to laugh and irradiate genuine love/happiness is one of the most rewarding experiences!!!
Our mission is to provide your child with personalized, high-quality pediatric care. We are dedicated to improving and maintaining your child's health. Whether your child needs a wellness check, acute or chronic care.
We offer broad array of services. Our team has the professional experience to realize that there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all treatment, so we never use a one-size-fits-all approach to your child's medical care. Rome pediatrician children's clinic
We provide quality and personalized pediatric care while keeping your child individuality in mind. Our goal is to improve and maintain your child's health so your child can thrive.
- Evaluation of the newborn
- Prenatal Visits ( meet your child’s future pediatrician)
Common pediatric acute illnesses including:
- Viral and Bacterial Infections
- Skin Problems
- Allergic reactions
- Wellness exams (Routine Annual Physicals
- Sport Physicals
- School and College Physicals
- ADHD/Behavioral Problems
- Asthma/Allergies Care
Have any questions or concerns? Send us a message or call us, and we'll get you the answer. Feel free to fax any 706 204 8274
18 Riverbend Drive Suite 210, Rome, GA 30161, US
12-1 PM Closed for lunch
Saturday - Sunday Closed
Copyright © 2018 Imagine Pediatrics, P.C. - All Rights Reserved.