Imagine Pediatrics PC is proud to offer the care you need. We offer lactation support and education to assist you in receiving the benefits of breastfeeding by ensuring your child is feeding properly and recieving the nutrients he/she needs.
- Assitance with lactching and posititioning
- Breast care
- Breast pump assistance
- Individualized breasfeeding needs
- Nutrition evaluation for newborn by our Board Certified Pediatrician
- Physician referrals
- Use of breastfeeding assisting devices
To learn more or to make an appointment, please call 706 528 4949 or use request an appointment form.
- Contact your local WIC clinic and/or lactation consultant
- Ask a friend or family member for support
- Arrange child care
- Sleep as much as you can, particularly when your baby sleeps
- On weekends, breastfeed often
- Take time for yourself
- Take care of yourself
- Have all your equipment ready to go
- You will need your breast pump and kit, containers to store the milk you have pumped
- Bring extra breast pads.
- Make a schedule.: pump in the middle of the morning, at lunch, and in the middle of the afternoon.
- Spending time holding and enjoying your baby is your chance to build your milk supply
Preparing for the transition will make it easier for both you and your baby.
Copyright © 2018 Imagine Pediatrics, P.C. - All Rights Reserved.
We Treat Kids Better